A bit of bed time reading for you gents
How to naturally boost your testosterone
1) Train with weights.
Multiple studies have been shown an increase in testosterone levels during resistance training. Especially when using big compound movements such as the squat and deadlift
2) Get more sleep.
Your T levels increase during sleep along with many other hormones to help repair your body
3) Drop some belly fat.
By doing this you improve the balance between oestrogen and
Recently I've done a fair view bosystats on my clients and one thing has become hugely apparent with every single one of them. They are all dehydrated
Hydration... why it is important
Our bodies are mostly made up of water
The brain alone is 95% water and even a 2% decrease can result in a loss of concentration and coordination
Just a small decrease ( even 2%) can result in a performance reduction of up to 20%
Optimal hydration can help improve digestive function by
10 simple ways to get anyone lean
1. Get a minimum of 10,000 steps In a day.
2. Include veg with every meal
3. Drink a minimum of 3lts of water a day
4. Get a minimum 8hrs sleep per night
5. Keep a food diary and track your calorie intake
6. Eat mainly unpressed food
7. Remove hedonic foods from your house (the really good stuff that you can't just have one bite you end up eating the whole pack)
8. Don't exclude certain foods. Keep the things you enjoy and keep a balance
Weight loss and fat loss, what's the difference
Weight loss - the term body weight is everything that makes up your body mass — things like your muscles, body fat, organs, water, bones, etc.
Weight loss is easy: deplete your water levels, remove carbs from your diet. However there comes a trade off. Reducing all of these inevitably leads to muscle loss - muscle loss leads to lower metabolic rate, which increases the likelihood of putting all that weight back on and even
Today marked a great day. My new fitness studio is finished and we managed to put on a private session that will now form as my fitcamp membership. All enjoyed and are now members. Fitcamps involve full body workouts with the use of multiple forms of resistance training and body weight workouts. Each session will never have more than 8 ensuring each person gets proper coaching and classes are never overcrowded #Fitness #Fircamps #Fatloss
1. Consume more protein. As well as helping maintain and grow muscle tissue, protein has a higher Thermic effect and higher satiety rating than the other macro nutrients 2. Eat more fibre from fruits and veg. Fibre helps slow down the rate in which blood sugar rises. It also helps keep you fuller for longer. Staving off those hunger pangs 3. Drink more water. It helps in transporting nutrients whilst helping rid the body of toxins. You will always perform better when adequate